[R] Kolmogorov Smirnov Test

Kerry kbrownk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:49:34 CET 2010

Thanks Ted and Greg. I had actually tried pnorm and after having
problems, thought maybe I was misunderstanding dnorm as a variable in
ks.test due to over- (more likely under) thinking it. I'm assuming now
that ks.test will consider my data in cumulative form (makes sense now
that I think about it, but I didn't want to assume any steps that the
R version of k-s test takes). I plan to explore the ideas and run the
simulations you sent in full over the weekend.

Thanks again!
Kerry