[R] Export lmList

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Nov 11 15:58:40 CET 2010

On Nov 11, 2010, at 6:04 AM, Rosario Garcia Gil wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am trying to export and lmList by write.table(x, "x.csv") and it
> complains.
> I have tried to convert the lmList into data.frame but also complains.
>
> Any suggestion?

The most important suggestion would to provide context. Why are you
doing this?

The output of lmList, a list of fits, (assuming this to be from
lme4 ... and the lack of specification would generate another
suggestion) is not in a form suitable for coercion to a dataframe and
write.table only works on objects that are coercible to a dataframe.
If you are hoping to save an object that can be restored then the save/
load combination is the route to success.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT