[R] R-2.12.0 problem on Solaris 10

Zhang,Jun JHZhang at mdanderson.org
Wed Nov 10 15:54:00 CET 2010

Thank you Dave for the reply. I used solstudio12.2, and followed the R admin installation instruction for Solaris. When I run R as the compiled result, there is a line "Platform: sparc-sun-solaris2.10 (32-bit)".

Jun

CC="cc -xc99"
CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/csw/include"
CFLAGS="-O -xlibmieee"
F77=f95
FFLAGS=-O4
CXX="CC -library=stlport4"
CXXFLAGS=-O
FC=f95
FCFLAGS=$FFLAGS
LDFLAGS="-L/opt/csw/lib"
export CC CPPFLAGS CFLAGS F77 FFLAGS CXX CXXFLAGS FC FCFLAGS LDFLAGS
./configure --prefix=/apps/R-2.12.0 --with-tcl-config=/opt/csw/lib/tclConfig.sh --with-tk-config=/opt/csw/lib/tkConfig.sh --disable-nls --with-recommended-packages=no