[R] how do i plot this "hist"?

casperyc casperyc at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 20:25:09 CET 2010

Hi all,

Thank you both. The codes work perfectly.

I now use

barplot(t(x.m)[-1,], names.arg = x.m[,1])

to make the 'histogram' plot.

Now how do I add a dentity line to it?
like 'superpose' on the graph?
say if I got a Normal with mean 100 and variance 3...

And I can work out the mean and variance
through their definition, multiple the 'values' and the 'frequencies',
sum them up and then devid by the total number, ect...

Is there any codes that can deal with these count data?
so that I can tell R, ''x.m[,1]" is the frequency and work out the mean, sd,
ect...straightforward?

Thanks!

casper