[R] Installing the latest version of BRugs

Martyn Byng Martyn.Byng at nag.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 13:37:27 CET 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

As to my second question, I think what I am really asking is:

Assuming that everything is the same (version of R, operating system
etc), can you just copy the package directory (for examples BRugs) in
the R library subdirectory between different machines and expect the
package to work correctly (assuming that all pre-requisites are present
/ the same version).

Cheers