[R] Visualisation of data structures

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Nov 5 22:13:51 CET 2010

There is the TkListView function in the TeachingDemos package for looking at list structures.  It gives you a view of the list structure with nested elements available to be expanded by clicking on the little plus sign.  You can view or run code on the selected piece, which could help create some plots of interest.

There are no tools to plot a general list, but if you know a specific structure of the elements you could create a series of plots using lapply.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org