[R] arguments must have the same length

Michael Sumner mdsumner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 05:18:22 CET 2010

It's not night time everywhere.

The error message suggests that your arguments have different lengths,
and that this is required. Perhaps a function that takes two vector
arguments?

Please provide the code you are running, hopefully with a reproducible
example as per the posting guide.

BTW, please read the posting guide, and writing good questions does
take practice, but you'll find you often figure out the answer
yourself by working on a good question for R-help.

Cheers, Mike.