[R] sqldf hanging on macintosh - works on windows

GL pflugg at shands.ufl.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:32:28 CET 2010

added library(RH2)

Still get message:

+

directly after sqldf statement

>   df.final <- sqldf('select Date, Hour, x as RoomsInUse from
> "df.possible.combos"
+     left join "df.aggregate" using (Hour, Date)')

There is no progress spinner. If I hit <enter> I get a ">"

At that point I start to enter any command (just summary, for instance), I
get the progress spinner, the
"try(gsub('\\s+','',paste(capture.output(print(arg(summary))),collapse=")),silent=TRUE)
" message in the bottom ribbon, and the system apparently hangs.