[R] error on Windows OS [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Augusto.Sanabria at ga.gov.au Augusto.Sanabria at ga.gov.au
Mon May 31 09:18:39 CEST 2010

Hi M. Ribeiro,

For Windows you need to download the correct
package (*.zip) not the Linux package. Once the windows
package has been downloaded into a directory,
you can install it directly from the R shell, see
Packages > install packages from local zip files.
Once the package has been installed you can
load it into your session using
Packages > load package
Or library("package_name")

Hope it helps,