[R] How to use the function "glht" of multcomp package to test interaction?

Ivan Allaman ivanalaman at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 30 16:53:41 CEST 2010

It's been a few weeks I'm racking my brains on how to use the function glht
the package multcomp to test interactions. Unfortunately, the creator of the
package forgot to put a sample in pdf package how to do it. I have looked in
several places, but found nothing. If someone for the love of God can help
me I'll be extremely grateful. The model is glm.