[R] latex.rms and models fit with GLS

Dylan Beaudette debeaudette at ucdavis.edu
Fri May 28 22:49:35 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have fit a model using the rms package with the Gls() function.

Is there a way to get the model estimates, std errors, and p-values (i.e. what
you get with print(fit)) into latex format?

I have tried:

f <- Gls(...)
latex(f, file='')

... but I get the following error

Error in replace.substring.wild(s, old, new, test = test, front = front,  :
  does not handle > 1 * in old

I think that this might have something to do with the fact that I fit the
model with GLS. (?)

I am looking for a simple way to get a table of estimated coeficients without
hand-making a table in a text editor for inclusion within a LATEX document.

Thanks!

--
Dylan Beaudette
Soil Resource Laboratory