[R] Problem with plotting survival predictions from cph model

Michal Figurski figurski at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri May 28 19:09:19 CEST 2010

Josh,

Good point. And it actually accidentally solved my problem.

Previously I attached .Rdata files. After your email I exported this
dataset into a csv file and then re-loaded it to see if the problem
persists, and... the problem disappeared.

Nevertheless, if I load the original .Rdata file, the problem is back
again. This makes no sense to me - there must be a bug in R, or in the
survival package.

Regards to all,

--
Michal J. Figurski, PhD