[R] 2.11.0 on ubuntu (hardy) inadvertently installed

Cedrick W. Johnson cedrick at cedrickjohnson.com
Fri May 28 17:25:22 CEST 2010

Hi-

Looks like this morning, I did the ultimate in foobar to a main prod
box. I was using apt-get upgrade on the box and totally missed the fact
that my entire R installation went from 2.10.0 to 2.11.0.

I now have a bunch of pkgs that aren't loading due to the fact that they
were built before 2.10.0 -- There's some *ancient* packages, like (sma)
that I was able to figure out what we were using, and pull out the
relevant functions and just temporarily do a "source('xxx.r')" until I
can re-build those things into new 2.11 packages.

Am I totally SOL today or is there a way to "reverse" what the heck I
did this morning to the entire R installation?

thx,c