[R] problem with a function

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri May 28 16:39:08 CEST 2010

There are a bunch of problems in your code:
you overwrite mean() with data, and that could screw things up.
you have a function var.f that isn't passed all the arguments it needs.
est.4 is defined several times, each overwriting the previous.

First you need to clean up these sorts of problems since they can
lead to all kinds of bizarre results.

Then, if you are still getting unexpected results, please send the list
a minimal example so that we can take a look.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org