[R] Problem with plotting survival predictions from cph model

Michal Figurski figurski at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu May 27 18:04:46 CEST 2010

Well, I am very proud of myself. Here is something to help you.

The dataset is attached, with "anonymized" column names. The code to
reproduce the error is below:

library(rms)
d <- datadist(x)
options(datadist="d")
f <- cph(Surv(start,stop,status)~P1*P2 + P3, data=x, x=T, y=T, surv=T)
plot(Predict(f))		# Works fine
plot(Predict(f, time=3))	# Produces the error

Best regards,

--
Michal J. Figurski, PhD
HUP, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine