[R] R editor

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Wed May 26 22:06:23 CEST 2010

Joris' suggestions are good ones.

I use Emacs with ESS (and now org-babel) for R programming and for
interaction with the R process. But I use Emacs for everything. Emacs is
actually pretty easy to install these days on Windows, and Vincent
Goulet provides a nice package with all you need to get started, see:
http://ess.r-project.org/index.php?Section=download

Also, see the IDE/Script Editors section at :
http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/