[R] Kalman Filter

Giovanni Petris gpetris at uark.edu
Wed May 26 22:04:39 CEST 2010

To find out what tools are available in R, you can check out the Time
Series task view on CRAN:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/views/TimeSeries.html

My personal preference is for package dlm, but here I am probably
biased.

[discaimer: the following is a sponsored link]

For more information on DLMs in R:

http://www.springer.com/978-0-387-77237-0

Best,
Giovanni