[R] Means do not tally

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Mon May 24 18:17:30 CEST 2010

Are you sure that you have the same number of data points in each of
the summary cells that you show in your csv file that was sent?  You
need to provide a reproducible example of all the data so we can see
what you did.  The best information I can provide at this point is
that you have a "bug" in your calculations.

--
Jim Holtman
Cincinnati, OH