[R] viewing function code

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri May 21 17:01:53 CEST 2010

Which function?

 > getAnywhere(confint)
A single object matching ‘confint’ was found
It was found in the following places
   package:stats
   namespace:stats
with value

function (object, parm, level = 0.95, ...)
UseMethod("confint")
<environment: namespace:stats>
 > methods(confint)
  [1] confint.default      confint.glm*         confint.lm*
  [4] confint.nls*         confint.svrepstat*   confint.svyby*
  [7] confint.svyciprop*   confint.svyglm*      confint.svykm*
[10] confint.svyquantile* confint.svyratio*    confint.svystat*

    Non-visible functions are asterisked

And read Uwe Ligges article in RNews about examining source.

--
David.