[R] Looping input and multiple outputs

danob321 sedm1000 at netscape.net
Wed May 19 22:24:36 CEST 2010

I'm quite new to this - and would appreciate some help getting started...

I am looking to feed data from dataframe A, one line at a time into an input
frame to the program, and then save the output into a different dataframe.

input frame - one column:

ABCDEFTATF
AHFUTJRAUUFS
TITIAJFSUDFJA
TIDUSHANM

program accepts input into frame "s" one line at a time:
ABCDEFTATF

program outputs:
[[1]]
[1] "..()((..))"

[[2]]
[1] -15.3

Ideally, I would like to collect the output as two columns into a separate
frame, e.g. "r":

Any help to get going on this would be very welcome...

Thanks.