[R] Object of type 'closure' not subsettable in GROFIT

trubilar tamararubilar at yahoo.com.ar
Wed May 19 16:34:34 CEST 2010

Hello Everyone, I am quite new in R software.
I am doing a grofit to study growth.
I have a matrix of time with 10 weeks and 26 individuals ie 10 columns x 26
rows
and I have a data.frame with 3 columns: 1 for Individual Id (which repeats
it self, since I have 10 values for each individual correponding to each
week) the size of the individual (1 or 2) and the Length value.

I run the grofit and get the following error
Data error [-1:-3]: object type "closure" not subsettable

I have no idea what it means or if I am doing something wrong!
Could anyone help me?
Thanks

Tamara Rubilar
Lab. Bentos