[R] Graphing Titration Curves, how to graph in R

Amitoj S. Chopra amitojc at gmail.com
Mon May 17 22:54:10 CEST 2010

I am working on a script with R to calculate pKa values. I want to be able
then to graph pKa values to Energy, basically two variables which will give
me titration curves. It is basically a graph with two variables and help
with just graphing it will be just fine. But if anyone is familiar with
titration curves and R, that would be really great if they can help me out!
Are there any resources out there to help with doing this, how to create a
graph with pKa values. Thanks!

Amitoj