[R] Running gplots package with Windows 7

agusdon agusdon at gmail.com
Mon May 17 04:01:51 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm fairly new to R and am running version 2.11.0 with Windows 7.  I need to
run the package gplots.  The package installs fine, but when I try to load
it I receive the message:

Error: package 'gtools' could not be loaded
In addition: Warning message:
In library(pkg, character.only = TRUE, logical.return = TRUE, lib.loc =
lib.loc) :
  there is no package called 'gtools'

After that, the package has some functionality but I cannot run the barplot2
command, which is what I need to use the most.

If anyone has suggests how to fix this problem, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

Aaron