[R] finding the plot limits generated by default

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Fri May 14 18:33:51 CEST 2010

Justin,

Try something like this:

par(mfrow = c(2, 1))

drawGffPlots2(data1, data2, trackingDye = TRUE,
              slice = "chr13", newDev = 0)

plot(densities_subset$V4, densities_subset$V6, type = "h",
        xlim = par("usr")[1:2],
        xaxs = "i",
        xlab = "Position", ylab = "Gene Density")

Using 'xaxs = "i"' in the second call to plot() should fix the x axis range at the exact values passed for 'xlim'.

HTH,

Marc