[R] Where has the stats-rosuda-devel mailing list gone?

o.mannion at auckland.ac.nz o.mannion at auckland.ac.nz
Fri May 14 00:51:03 CEST 2010

No such list stats-rosuda-devel

I was previously subscribed to this mailing list and want to resubscribe, but where has it gone?

Many thanks,

Oliver Mannion
Programmer
COMPASS - Centre of Methods and Policy Application in the Social Sciences
www.compass.auckland.ac.nz
The University of Auckland, New Zealand

Phone +(649) 373 7999 ext 89760

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5113 (20100513) __________