[R] a question about "latex" in Hmisc

Shi, Tao shidaxia at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 21:05:43 CEST 2010

Hi Duncan,

I have no problems running latex or pdflatex.  I re-ran my code and it seems the problem is that R (or MiKTex ?) put the .tex file (the one wrapping everything in a document format for displaying purpose) in a R tmp folder, but the corresponding .log, .aux, and .dvi in my working directory.  So when YAP was called, it was looking for the .dvi file in the R temp folder.  Therefore, the error window.

http://i41.tinypic.com/15qz387.jpg

I wonder how to fix that?

Thanks!

...Tao