[R] Dataframe horizontal scrolling

Emmanuel Charpentier charpent at bacbuc.dyndns.org
Mon May 10 23:14:11 CEST 2010

under Unix/X11 (and IIRC under Windows), edit(some.data.frame) will
invoke a smallish spreadsheet-like data editor, which will allow you to
move around your data with no fuss. I probably wouldn't use it for any
serious data entry, but found damn useful in a lot of data-debugging
situations (you know, the sort of ... thing ... that hit the fan when
you've been coaxed to accept Excel spreatsheet as "dats sets").

HTH,

					Emmanuel Charpentier