[R] Any way to apply TWO functions with tapply()?

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri May 7 15:49:07 CEST 2010

That was a superb answer to a question that has already appeared in
various forms on r-help at least 4 times that I can remember just this
week. I think your text could be appended without much editing into
the FAQ.  It could then have its own hyperlink, and you wouldn't need
to type it again the next umpteen times that it will re-appear.

--
David.