[R] How to sort a grouped barchart?

LeandroTV vieiralt at yahoo.com.br
Fri May 7 03:01:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a barchart very similar to the example on the function documetation,
however, I want to sort the bars according one group in one panel.

Reminding:
library(lattice)
barchart(yield ~ variety | site, data = barley,
         groups = year, layout = c(1,6),
         ylab = "Barley Yield (bushels/acre)", auto.key=list(),
         scales = list(x = list(abbreviate = TRUE,
                       minlength = 5)))

I want to sort the yield value, in "waseca" site (e.g.), according the group
of 1931. How can I do this???

Thanks