[R] Save pdf to a relative directory?

someone vonhoffen at t-online.de
Thu May 6 21:06:12 CEST 2010

hi there
im having a R script in which i produce soe plots that are saved to a pdf
specified by an absolute path...
Is there a way to specify a relative path instead?

	pdfPlot("/Users/XXX/Desktop/R_script/plots/plot1", 8, 6, function(){
				plot_plot1(data)
		})

this is what I am doing at the moment but this will obviously just work on
my machine.

pdfPlot <- function(file, width, height, fun, png=FALSE){
	# plots are saved to a PDF, parameters are listed
	# output file location, width, height, function to be plotted
	# e.g. pdfPlot("C:/..", 6, 5, function(){ ... })
	pdf(paste(file, ".pdf", sep=""), width=width, height=height)
	fun()
	dev.off()
	if (png){
		png(paste(file, ".png", sep=""), width=width*100, height=height*100)
		fun()
		dev.off()
	}
}

this is the plotting function...

could anyone help me out and let me know how i could save the pdf to
"workingdirectory"/plots/?