[R] converting an objects list

Anthony Fristachi afristachi at portageinc.com
Wed May 5 18:26:58 CEST 2010

Jim,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply.  This does exactly what I needed.

There is a steep learning curve going from SAS to R.
I had tried this approach before but did not include the "get" argument.  I had never seen that used that before.

Tony

TONY FRISTACHI
Risk Assessor
Portage, Inc.
335 Central Park Square
Los Alamos, NM 87544
office: 505-663-1526 / fax: 505-662-7340
cell: 513-375-3263
www.portageinc.com