[R] What is the best way to have "R" output tables in an MS Word format?

Tao Shi shitao at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 01:33:49 CEST 2010

Hi Max,

It looks like most of answers were towards to the statisticians you work with (i.e. R -> Word).  For yourself, if you just worry about converting the PDF reports from your statisticians to Word, here is another link with a more comprehensive review besides the two online apps Prof. Harrell's mentioned on his webpage.
http://www.freewaregenius.com/2010/03/06/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-doc-for-free-a-comparative-test/

Also, Adobe Acrobat 9.0 can do PDF->Word, but I haven't tried it personally.

...Tao