[R] help overlay scatterplot to effects plot

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed May 5 21:49:49 CEST 2010

We cannot reproduce your example, don't have the data (or don't know where it is if we do) and where did the allEffects function come from?

If this just makes a regular plot using base graphics and not messing with the user coordinates, then you can just use the points function to add additional points to the plot.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org