[R] Re : Re: Re: aregImpute (Hmisc package) : error in matxv(X, xcof)...

Marc Carpentier marc.carpentier at ymail.com
Wed May 5 21:20:53 CEST 2010

Very useful code to investigate not only my problem ! I'll use it and keep it in mind for future works.

Thank you very much for your help. And of course for the rest : packages, open-courses... among others ! Very helpful too.
(Sorry for the wide dataset. I thought it would be attached and maybe useful but saw it entirely pasted in my daily report ; I didn't know that would occur)
Kind regards.

Marc