[R] Symbolic eigenvalues and eigenvectors

Wed May 5 05:01:54 CEST 2010

Hi John,

It's common courtesy to keep all discussions originating from R-help
back on list so it can act as a helpful resource for others to peruse
when they have similar questions.

With that in mind, I think you forgot to CC the list with your very
informative follow-up reply to me:

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM, John Mesheimer <john.mesheimer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, that reply was meant for the list.
>
> As for a personal reply.. well, you's pretty much a dumbass.

In this case, I thought it'd be helpful to let everyone here know how
nice you are when someone tries to help you out.

I was on my way out the door from school when I tried to shoot off a
quick email to help you find the answer to a problem that I
unfortunately misunderstood in your original email. I apologize for
not taking the time to appreciate the full details of your problem.

As for you, I guess you can apologize for, well, being you.

Good luck in your endeavors,

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou