[R] Re : aregImpute (Hmisc package) : error in matxv(X, xcof)...

Marc Carpentier marc.carpentier at ymail.com
Tue May 4 20:13:08 CEST 2010

Ok. I was afraid to refer to a known and obvious error.
Here is a testing dataset (pb1.csv) and commented code (pb1.R) with the problems.
Thanks for any help.

Marc

De : Uwe Ligges <ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de>
À : Marc Carpentier <marc.carpentier at ymail.com>
Cc : r-help at r-project.org
Envoyé le : Mar 4 mai 2010, 13 h 52 min 31 s
Objet : Re: [R] aregImpute (Hmisc package) : error in matxv(X, xcof)...

Having reproducible examples including data and the actual call that
lead to the error would be really helpful to be able to help.

Uwe Ligges