[R] advice?

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Tue May 4 03:48:26 CEST 2010

Hi, on the one hand, you write "fairly large," on the other hand, you write
"should be readable by anything." The warnings indicate that you are plain
out of memory at some point. Not too surprising, given that your dataset has
about 450000 rows and 720 columns. You may search the r-help files first for
how to allocate memory/how to read large files, since these questions are
asked frequently.

The error, however, seems to refer to the fact that there are columns with
identical column names, which is not allowed.

Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus