[R] What is the best way to have "R" output tables in an MS Word format?

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Sat May 1 00:54:39 CEST 2010

When I work with clients who want to cut and paste to word or powerpoint I usually use the odfWeave package, set up a template file with the tables and graphs (possibly other output), then I run that through odfWeave and then use openoffice to save the results as a word file that I can send to the client (and they happily copy and paste from it).

There is also development on Sword (still in beta) from the people who brought us Rexcel.  It works similarly, but directly with word, I will probably start using it more in the future.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center