[R] change mbmdr odds ratio

clee cheelee7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 18:35:43 CEST 2010

I am using the package 'mbmdr' based on the model-base multifactor
dimensionality reduction method by Calle et al.  In the paper, mbmdr is used
for a case-control study.  My data is not case-control, i.e. I have a lot
more controls than cases.  Does anyone know if the odds ratio in the fuction
mbmdr is automatically set to 1 OR is it default to the odds of disease
based on the input data OR can it be user defined?  Perhaps I am just blind
or too novice of an R user, but I do not see where that can be specified in
the mbmdr help file.

Thanks in advance!