[R] about the possible errors in Rgraphviz Package

HU,ZHENGJUN hhu at ufl.edu
Tue Mar 30 16:44:16 CEST 2010

Hi All,

  I tried to install the package of Rgraphviz in the following two
ways successfully:

lib="C:/Progra~1/R/R-2.10.1/library", repos=NULL)

but when I loaded the package though library(Rgraphviz) or
library("Rgraphviz"), and got the same error message below:

"Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
  unable to load shared library
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found."

I think that it is the error in the package because it should go
to 'C:/PROGRA~1/R/R-2.10.1/library/Rgraphviz/libs/Rgraphviz.dll'
instead of

Could anyone help me to solve to problem?
Thank you very much for the help. Howard