[R] From THE R BOOK -> Warning: In eval(expr, envir, enclos) : non-integer #successes in a binomial glm!

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 17:04:17 CEST 2010

A) It is not an error, only a warning. Wouldn't it seem reasonable to
issue such a warning if you have data that violates the distributional
assumptions?

B) You did not include any of the data

C) Wouldn't this be more appropriate to the author of the book if this
is "exactly what was suggested" there?

--
David,