[R] Multilevel modeling with count variables

dadrivr dadrivr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 00:20:09 CET 2010

By the way, my concern with lmer and glmer is that they don't produce
p-values, and the techniques used to approximate the p-values with those
functions (pvals.fnc, HPDinterval, mcmcsamp, etc.) only apply to Gaussian
distributions.  Given that I would likely be working with quasi-poisson
distributions, is there a good alternative mixed effects modeling approach
that would output significance values?  Thanks!