[R] Insert .eps files in to an R plot.

mnstn pavan.namd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:15:33 CET 2010

Hello Everybody,
I have an eps figure an awesome bacteria and a plot (generated using R) also
in eps format. Now it looks like there is space for only one figure and I
have to insert the picture of the bacteria into the plot. Is there a way to
insert figures (eps/png/jpg) in to plots (may be control over placement of
figures in the plot as well?) ? By plots I mean data represented using axes
and points and such and by figures I mean cartoons, pictures taken by a
camera and such.
Thanks,
MoonStone