[R] Saving tab/csv delimited data with NaN's

shankar at bios.unc.edu shankar at bios.unc.edu
Tue Mar 23 21:50:12 CET 2010

Hello,
I am working multiple simulated data sets with missing values, I would
like to store these data sets in either tab delimited format for .csv
format with missing values marked as NaN's instead of NA's.

I read the import/export document which mentions that write.table
command converts NaN's to NA. Is there any other way I can store the
NaN's. I tried the write syntax it gives me error codes.
Each data files are of dimensions 1000 x 21 .

I would appreciate any help in this regard.

Many thanks