[R] Problem installing package

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Mar 23 14:25:54 CET 2010

The "inner components" of object are not accessible by name. You need
to use the proper functions to retrieve or modify them. You are asked
by the PostingGuide to show your code and be more specific about
problems. Until you do so, that is about all anyone will be able to
say about your mistakes.

--
David.

--