[R] If else statements

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Tue Mar 23 14:23:28 CET 2010

Here are some references. Please read these first and post again if you are
still stuck after reading them. If you do post again, we will need x and y.

1. Introduction to R : 9.2.1 Conditional execution: if statements.
2. R Language Definition : 3.2 Control structures.
3. R for beginners by E Paradis : 6.1 Loops and vectorization
4. Eric Raymond's essay "How to Ask Questions The Smart Way"
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html.

HTH
Matthew

news:1269325933723-1678705.post at n4.nabble.com...