[R] plotrix 2.8-4

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Tue Mar 23 04:46:52 CET 2010

On 03/23/2010 01:16 PM, rtist wrote:

> Hi,
> And thanks for the great package.  I was using it to output a color table
> map for a financial returns matrix.
> I like that the fact that I can output a table of values with corresponding
> colors, which I was asking about on an earlier thread.
>
> Any way to get each box to have a dark black line border?

Hi Rtist,
Congratulations, you have won the Easter Bug Hunt by finding the first
bug in plotrix_2.8-4 in a mere 5 minutes! Never let it be said that the
correspondents to the R help list let me get too uppity. The bad news is
that you will have to wait for the next version of plotrix or make this
change to line 55 in the function (it may be different if comment lines
are not there):

     col=cellcolors,border=border)

Jim