[R] plotrix 2.8-4

Jim Lemon jim at bitwrit.com.au
Tue Mar 23 03:11:46 CET 2010

Hi all,
Partly in response to a request for a filled triangular plot, analogous
to image (but more like color2D.matplot), I have uploaded a new version
of plotrix. There is now a triax.fill function that displays such a
plot. I am particularly interested in comment on this as I have more or
less guessed what someone who wanted to display some variable as colors
on a plot of three proportions would want.

Also included is the renaissance version of barNest, which used to be
called hierobarp. This was also in response to a request quite some time
ago for a nested bar plot and I think it has finally settled down.

As always, I am relying on you to find any problems, so feel free to
have an Easter Bug Hunt if it tickles your fancy.

Jim