[R] help needed with boxplot

kathy_BJ song_bin2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 15:11:33 CET 2010

I am new to R, can anyone help with boxplot for a dataset like:
file1 col1 col2 col3 col4 col5
050350005 101 56.625 48.318 RED
051010002 106 50.625 46.990 GREEN
051190007 25 65.875 74.545 BLUE
051191002 246 52.875 57.070 RED
220050004 55 70 80.274 BLUE
220150008 75 67.750 62.749 RED
220170001 77 65.750 54.307 GREEN
file2
col1 col2 col3 col4 col5
050350005 101 56.625 57 RED
051010002 106 50.625 77 GREEN
051190007 25 65.875 51.6 BLUE
051191002 246 52.875 55.070 RED
220050004 55 70 32 BLUE
220150008 75 67.750 32.49 RED

for each color (red,green and blue), I need to compare file1 and file2 by
making box plot with MB and RMSE for (col4-col3) for file1 and file2 by
dividing col2 in different group: if col2<20,20<=col2<50, 50 <= col2 <70,
col2 >=70. That is, for the boxplot, the x is (<20, 20-50,50-70, >70), while
y is MB (and RMSE) of the difference of col4 and col3

I hope I didn't confuse anybody. Thank you so much