[R] EM algorithm in R

tj girlme80 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 17:26:07 CET 2010

Thanks David. I already tried two different programs for this. The first one
has errors.
I'm working right now on my alternative program ( i hope it will work), BUT
I still prefer to use the first program I made because it is more detailed.
So, I'm trying how to correct the errors in the first R program.

After doing two different programs, I just felt frustrated of getting errors
all the time that's why I asked someone's help.

Thank you.:working:

~tj